It is me, Milo.

It is me, Milo.

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I'm still here, even though I'm not here often!

I have had two more broken toenails and visits to Dr. Swoope.  I am soo rambunctious and can't wait to run out in the yard to bark at kitties, squirrels and other puppies that live outside of our fence, and I can't make myself run down all the back deck's steps.  There are only five, and I usually make it down two before I leap!  Whoo!  Toenails schmoenails!  There are living things to bark at!  Time's a wastin!

We also have a great new groomer!  It's our "Aunt Chelsea"!  She's great!  She has two puppies herself, Soci, who might be part Saluki (?), and Raya, who is a Chinese Crested pup.  She has such long, long, long hair!  But she's a cutie!  I like Raya!  And Soci!  And "Aunt Chelsea"!  Check out our great new pics!!

My momma says I'm such a hound dog!  Lol.  Check out our great bandanas!
Alrighty!  Gotta run!  There are things outside that are beggin me to come out and bark!  Can't keep'em waiting!  Cya later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment