It is me, Milo.

It is me, Milo.

Monday, May 9, 2011

Balls of Fury..

Or should that be furry? Momma says I'm getting a to be a big boy. Said that I'm starting to get a little snappy and ornery. But hey! She and daddy were saying somethin about big balls. She said they will cost about $120.00. They are gettin Emmy and me some huge balls! Can you imagine the size of balls that cost that much?! They have to be gi-normous! We could play for days and days and days! By the way? What does neutered mean? Love, Milo...

2 comments:

  1. you should make the writing a little bigger! i'm having problems reading these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to definitely give it a shot. Please let me know if the changes are any better. When I look on here, I see two different fonts and sizes and can't tell which one actually shows up. : )..

    ReplyDelete