It is me, Milo.

It is me, Milo.

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Busy Week.. : ).. Whew..

Wow.  It's been a busy, busy, busy week.  Here's what I've been workin on.  It's a masterpiece collection that I like to call..  "Things With No.."  Have a peek at my first exhibit.....  : )..

 My first attempt from a while ago..  "Bear With No Leg"..
 My next attempt..  "Beaver With No Insides"..
 Emmy added this one..  She calls it, "Lamb With No Head"..  Lol..
 Here's another one from me..  I call it, "Lion With No Tail"..
 How about this one, it's my newest one yet..  "Mouse With No Head"..
 Here's one that we couldn't figure out who added it..  Thought it came from aliens, but found out it's from one of our neighbors!  Lol..  We were out lookin for crop circles for a while though...  : )..  They call this one, "Shoe With No Foot"..
 Another stunning entry from Emmy..  She calls this one, "Spider Collar With No Legs".. 
This is my end all to be all masterpiece and my finest work to date..  I call it..  "Tail With No Fox"..  : )..
You like?  You buy them?  They are cheap!  Starving artist prices!  We'll take Pupperoni! 
Any takers?  Anyone?  Hello?  Bueller.  Bueller.  Bueller.
Alrighty..  Off to work on some more pieces!  Peace out! 
Happy Mother's Day to all my mommy's!

No comments:

Post a Comment