It is me, Milo.

It is me, Milo.

Thursday, October 13, 2011

My first birthday present! Lol.

I got a new refrigerator!  Nah!  Just kiddin, momma and daddy had to buy one because the other one finally gave out.  Lol.  Emmy and I got to go for a ride, got to stop at PetSmart, play with a lot of other puppies, saw a HUGE horse!  It was GINORMOUS!  Daddy said it was a Great Dane, but I still think it was a horse.  Ha!  I didn't bark at him, just sniffed at him and let him walk on by, UNTIL he got too close to my sister!  I had to tell him a thing or two after that!  Lol.  Anyway, I got some new squeaky toys that I love more than anything, some delicious treats and Emmy got a new, purple, spiky ball to play with.  We came back home and got to run and play out in the backyard for a while.  Momma said I can have a little bit of ice cream in a few minutes.  That stuff is delicious!  I love ice cream!  Woof!  Alrighty!  I gotta run for now!  Cya later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment