It is me, Milo.

It is me, Milo.

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Woof? Another crazy day? (aka timmy fell down the well)

Emmy's favorite person in the whole wide world came over today.  Uncle Steve came by, and she was soo happy.  Lol.  She loves her some Uncle Steve!  He brings treats!  He brings toys!  He brings SQUEAKY toys!  We love us some Uncle Steve! 

However, he brought over some of his friends that we aren't too fond of.  One is little, about doggie sized.  It has a lotta, lotta, lotta teeth and makes an awful racket!  Varoommmmm, nananananananananananananan, buzzzzzzzzzzz, nananananananan, buuuuzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, nananananannananana, varooobuzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.  You couldn't even hear me barking through that, could you?  Trust me!  I was on my J.O.B. barking away.  Furocious as furocious could be!  That thing didn't listen to a word I said!  : (..  Buzzzzzzzzzzzz!  Nananananananana! 

I finally made my way through the door and outside where I could get at that thing!  Unfortunately, it was too high for me to reach, so I settled for biting Uncle Steve's jean leg instead.  Hey!  It stopped that thing!  See?  You're safe now!  Milo the great is on the job.  That thing is no match for me!  Have you seen what I can do to bears and beavers yet?  Lol.  And knotty chews too. 

I'm stuck back inside, but can see through the back door's glass that he's got some kind of stick now!  What can that be?  It's pushing down into a bucket and makin a lotta, lotta noise.  Bark!  Bark!  Bark!  "They're mixing concrete Milo", says my momma.  I'm not so sure I like that.  But I'd love to have that stick!  I love sticks.  Sticks are great!  Sticks are so much fun!  Emmy and I helped move some sticks for momma today.  She was pulling brush off our fence yesterday and we helped pull it to the gate this afternoon.  Emmy grabbed a loose stick and I grabbed it with her!  We had sooo much fun, running and growling and tumbling together.  It was great!  I love sticks.  Sticks are great.  Do you like sticks?  Sticks are..  Buzzzzz!  Bark! Bark! Bark! Whew.  Momma closed the door.  Another crisis averted by me, Milo.  Woof!

No comments:

Post a Comment