It is me, Milo.

It is me, Milo.

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Fergus.. Oooh, that's Fergus!

After discovering something alive and moving around in the crate in our car, I finally found out what Fergus was.  It has fur.  It's little.  It has teeth.  It barks.  It growls, especially when I bark and growl at it!  I didn't like it at first!  It got near my momma and daddy and sister!  How dare it!  What was it thinking?!  It slept in a pet carrier on my bed the first night and I didn't like that!  At all!  Momma wouldn't let me get too close to it at first!  

The second day, I played outside with my sister.  I played inside with my sister.  I watched this little furry thing run around in the house with my momma and daddy from outside the door.  I barked less.  I growled less.  I watched it run around and play from a safe distance.  Hmm.  I watched as it wanted out of the kennel after it was tired and stared at it in fascination while it finally settled down and fell asleep.  It slept in the kennel the second night and I got to have my bed back.  Maybe it wasn't soo bad after all.

The third day?  I was curious!  It has fur!  It barks when I bark!  It growls when I growl!  It..  It..  Wants to run and play!  Daddy finally let us play together.  I chased that little thing with fur, and it chased me back!  We ran and pounced and ran and pounced and had all kinds of fun together!  We had a blast!  It let me herd it around the house so that it was safe!  I'm great at that!  It stayed away from my toys and my food and my water, but I might share some eventually!  It might not be soo bad after all!  This..  Thing..  Might be fun!  I remember when I was little and came to this house.  My big sister did the same things for me!  Hey!  I get to do all those things for..  Fergus.  His name is Fergus.

I hear my momma tell him, "No biting Fergus!  The puppies won't want to play with you, if you bite them!"  She tells me that I'm such a good boy!  She tries to make sure that Fergus doesn't keep biting me, and told me if he gets too out of control, which he really doesn't, lol, that I can always jump up on the couch or the bed because he's too little to get up there!  Whew.  I can relax and take a break when I need to!  This morning?!  We had a blast running and chasing each other!  We crawled under the bed all the way to the other side, then ran around to the first side and did it again!  He's just as fast as I am!  I can run like lightning!  So can Fergus!   

It took me a little while, but I'm starting to really like Fergus!  He's cute!  He's funny!  He loves to play!  He loves to run!  He loves to growl!  He loves to bark!  I can show him everything there is to bark at in the backyard!  There are squirrels out there Fergus!  And birds!  And cats!  Oooh Fergus!  We are going to have sooo much fun running and barking and growling in the backyard!  And inside!  Upstairs and downstairs!  We are going to have soo much fun!  I like you Fergus!  I really, really do!  Whew.  Now.  If you will just stop biting me all the time.  Lol.  You are still little though.  I know that I did the same thing to Emmy and momma said Emmy did the same thing to momma and daddy.  It's what puppies do.  I will share my chew toys with you so that you will have something else to chew on!  Chewing is fun, when you chew the right things!

Alrighty, it's time to go back and have some more fun with Fergus!  Catch ya later!!!  By the way, here are some cute pictures so that you can see just how cute he is!  Not as cute as me, of course, but he's a cutie!  Lol!

 Me and Fergie Ferg playin!  Our first real day together!
 Fergus Ozborn Macdougall..  Lol!
Or as I affectionately call him,
The Ferginator!  : )..
 Me, in allll my cuteness!  And Auntie Em!
Or Emmy, as I affectionately call her..  : )..
Alright.  You got me!
This wasn't us!
Ha!  Not yet!  : )..  See the broom
in the picture though?  Check this out!
That broom!  Right there!  Is standing
upright!  On it's own!
Freaky!  Ain't it?!  Awesome!
: )..  Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment