It is me, Milo.

It is me, Milo.

Thursday, March 15, 2012

I love my brother!

My little brother is pawsome!  He follows me around and I show him all the fun things there are to do in the house and out in our backyard.  There are cats inside and out!  I bark at them, and although Fergus is still scared of all the loud barking, I know that he's taking notes.  I growl and he growls!  I run and he runs!  I bark and..  Well, he doesn't bark outside yet.  Although when I run in the house, he runs behind me, barking at my heels!  He is great!  He's my little buddy!  Emmy says he bites too much!  I know that, but I'm trying to teach him not to bite.  He's getting better!  Well..  Sometimes.  I love my little brother.  He's sooo much fun!  Wanna see another picture of him??  Here he is during his first visit with Dr. Swoope, our great veterinarian!  (Dr. Swoope called Fergus, "Fat and happy!" Lol.  He said he's fat, he's only 5.1 pounds!  How can that be a fat puppy??  Dr. Swoope is silly!  Fergus said Dr. Swoope gave him some honey!  He gives me honey too!  Dr. Swoope is pawsome too!)

Ok..  Back to my little brother's picture!  Here he is!!  Isn't he a cutie?!  Not as cute as me, but he's a cutie!
He's got my Ernest Borgnine eyebrows goin on!  Lol!  I love my brother!
Alrighty!  Gotta run!
Fergus is waitin to play!
Cya later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment