It is me, Milo.

It is me, Milo.

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Bark!! Bark!! Bark!!

Hey!  Look!  There's a leaf!  Bark!! Bark!! Bark!!  What's that?  A dog barking outside?  Bark!! Bark!! Bark!!  There!  There's the mailman!  Bark!! Bark!! Bark!!  Another leaf!  Bark!! Bark!! Bark!!  A cat moved!  Bark!! Bark!! Bark!!  My momma's on the computer!  Bark!! Bark!! Bark!!  She's ignoring me!!  Bark!! Bark!! Bark!! Bark!! Bark!! Bark!! Bark!! Bark!! Bark!! Bark!! Bark!! Bark!! Bark!! Bark!! Bark!!  Wait!  There's a fly!  Bark!! Bark!! Bark!!  What's that?  A dog barking on tv?  Bark!! Bark!! Bark!!  I'm barking?  Bark!! Bark!! Bark!! Bark!! Bark!! Bark!! Bark!! Bark!!Bark!! Bark!! Bark!!  Bark!!  Whew.  Noooo.  There's momma's commercial that she hates!  Nooooo!  Bark!! Bark!! Bark!! Bark!! Bark!! Bark!!

No comments:

Post a Comment