It is me, Milo.

It is me, Milo.

Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July!

This is my first 4th of July!  I was a little scared after hearing some of the fireworks Friday and Saturday night.  I ran downstairs and jumped on the couch and hid behind daddy for a bit.  We went to a bbq at one of momma's co-workers yesterday.  There were sooo many people there, and we had sooo much fun!  Thanks Aunt Terri and Uncle Randy!  We protected their house from someone lurking out on their front porch (ok, yeah, so it was just Uncle Randy, but we were protecting the house anyway!), we protected their back porch from some little lost pomeranian that turned out to be one of the neighbors, and then we played around with a few other things that weren't ours.  We growled and barked and snarled like we had lost our minds, but, we had a great time!  We got home around 2am, and slept in until 10am.  Whew!  But we had sooo much fun!  Woof!

No comments:

Post a Comment