It is me, Milo.

It is me, Milo.

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Momma says I'm smart.. But..

She also says that Emmy and I are both starting to show some really bad traits. What's that? Pupperoni? Milkbones? She says we are becoming stubborn and copping a pack mentality here lately. I'm going through intermediate puppy training right now, but my trainer Karen (we love her! She gave me a gold star at puppy school this week!) is actually teaching me advanced puppy training things too! I'm doing great! Well, while I'm there, anyway. Outside of class Emmy and I aren't being good and sweet at all times. I know! Hard to believe! Right? Ohh, momma sees it though. She said it's getting pretty bad and that we need to stop. Us? The sweetest little angels? The best little... Yeah. That's stretching things a little. Alright, momma, a lot. By the way, what's a Dog Whisperer?

No comments:

Post a Comment