It is me, Milo.

It is me, Milo.

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Woofstock at Zona Rosa! Woof! : )..

Momma and Daddy took us to Woofstock at Zona Rosa today!  It was awesome!  There were soooo many puppies there!  We saw sooo many kinds and made so many friends.  People friends too!  They all thought we were the cutest puppies there, especially when we told them Emmy's full name, "Auntie Em".  Lol.  They ate that up.  : )..  We just missed getting to see Emmy's breeder momma Judy.  : (..  They left before we realized they were there..  Anyway, here are some pictures we took....
Me and Emmy when we got there.. 
Look how much bigger I am!  : )..  Ha! 
Who's the alpha dog now?  You.  Still you, Emmy.
Me gettin to know a new friend.. 
A couple horses and a little rat dressed in pink behind them..  Lol.. 
A puppy on a fire hydrant..  Wonder how he pees from there.. 
Fritz, the Zona Rosa manager's dog who made a TV appearance on the news today.. 
A polar bear!  Yikes!  I wasn't scared tho!  Ok.. Samoyed, Polar Bear.  To-may-toh, To-mah-toe. 
Me after leavin Zona Rosa.  I was soo tired.  Snugglin with daddy. 
Emmy crashed out on momma's lap after we left. 
Momma thinks it's cute when I bury my head when I get tired.  Emmy does it too. 
Me snugglin with momma too.  I was soooo tired.  But surprise!  We stopped at PetSmart too!  Got food, toys and new collars and leashes too!  I have a red collar with white bones and Emmy has a black collar with white bones!  I got a red leash to match and Emmy got a black leash to match hers! 
Emmy sacked out on the new puppy food on the ride home.  She was soooo tired too! 
Lions and tigers and bears!  Oh My!  This was my toy, Emmy got a new squeaky soccer ball!
We had fun, but..   We need a nap!  Catch ya.......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......

No comments:

Post a Comment