It is me, Milo.

It is me, Milo.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Just chillin..

I'm back.  I went to a new house yesterday.  They took me and put me in a little box, pulled me out and I took a nap.  I woke up and was feelin a little..  different?  Can't quite put my finger on it, but I have a little pain down by my boy toys.  Anyway, I stayed in the box last night and was a good boy.  Momma left a blue tshirt that she had worn and Daddy left me one of his Comp Cams tshirts that he had worn for me to lay on.  I also had my tail with no fox to keep me company.  I woke up this morning and finally, Momma came and picked me up.  I snuggled with Momma on the way home, and then sniffed Emmy for a couple minutes just as soon as I made it in the front door.  She was soooo happy to see me, both our tails were waggin for the longest time.  We played outside, we played inside, we laid down for a while, then went outside and came back inside, and then we ate, and then we played some, and then we laid down for a bit.  Whew.  Busy day!  Here are some pictures!

 Oops!  My secret is out!  Apparently, I've been moonlighting at night.  I'm an entrepawneur.  : )..  Lol. 

Just kiddin, Daddy brought Emmy and me some new toys and these treats.  Cool, huh?  I'm worn out!  Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment