It is me, Milo.

It is me, Milo.

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Another fun and busy week!

Whew, sorry, been busy.  You know.  We had a party!  Kids and puppies galore!  Then I spent time chasin toys, my sister and my brothers.  Got my stitches out the other day.  Chewed through four leashes.  Got a new harness.  We got a new vehicle.  We are going to sign me up for puppy training classes beginning on Saturday, June 6th with Kevin at PetSmart in Independence...  And the best yet?!  We got a swimmin pool for Emmy and me!  It's awesome!  Here's some pictures of us in it!

Doesn't it look like fun?  I wasn't sure what it was at first, now momma and daddy can't keep me out of it!
Check it out!  Here's a video of me havin fun!  Lol.

I was huntin alligators!  I will save my momma!  I won't let them get her!  Do you see them too?
Here's one of me and Emmy in the pool!
We have sooo much fun in the pool!  Don't you wanna jump in and join the fun?!
C'mon in, the water's fine!  In fact, I think I might go spish and spash some more!  Later gators! I'll get you yet!








No comments:

Post a Comment