It is me, Milo.

It is me, Milo.

Sunday, May 22, 2011

We had a partay! My first one!

I've been relaxin this week, helpin momma get the house cleaned for a party that we had last night.  It was sooo excitin!  We had kids and puppies to play with!  And music to listen to!  How fun was that?  We ran and played and ran some more.  They threw balls for us to chase and bring back.  I was worn out by the end of the night!  Whew.  That was my first party.  Emmy said she had one before.  We had hamburgers, hot dogs, chips and all kinds of stuff too.  : )..  Here's some pics of the kids!
 This is Thurlin and Emmy. 
 Thurlin says, "Are YOU lookin at me?!  Are YOU lookin at ME?!"  Lol.
Here are Cain and Thurlin in daddy's hot rod.
We had a great time, I'll try and load some videos later.
I need a nap!  Whew.  Laters....  : )..



No comments:

Post a Comment