It is me, Milo.

It is me, Milo.

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Puppy Training..

I began a six week puppy training class yesterday at PetSmart, and graduated an hour later!  : )..  I am a smart little boy.  I already know how to sit with non-verbal commands, and come when called for Pupperoni when momma does it.  I luv me some pupperoni!  It's awesome.  Anyway, back to the training, I learned how to lay down from the sit position, learned how to stay and showed how well I do with loose leash walking.  I did sooo well, my trainer, Kevin, said I can start Intermediate training next week instead!  I learned everything I know from my sister.  She's smart too.  : )..  Anyway, here's some pics we took!
 That's Kevin and another little girl that liked me and Emmy.  She played with us and gave us treats!
 That's me in my new harness.  No more collar for me.  : )..
Emmy chilln out.  Well, as much as she could.  It's hot in there!

Here's me and Emmy with my diploma.  I didn't get a cap to wear like Emmy when she graduated because "corporate" people told our trainers they couldn't do that anymore.  Boo "corporate" people!  Bad people.  Look at the name on your building.  It doesn't say "CorporateSmart", does it?  You work for animals.  And turn down the humidity in that buildin, wouldja?  Momma says she's going to call the corporate office AGAIN and have a discussion with them.  She did that last year.
Here's a picture of me after puppy training.  I was wiped out!  Bushed!  Soooo tired!  Just wait until next week though!  I will really be workin then!  Whew.  Sorry the pic is a bit blurry, but momma took it while holding her phone turned around and without being able to look at the pic and focus.  Lol.
Alrighty!  Gotta go take a dip in my spish spash pool again.  I love that pool!  U can't keep me out of it!
Cya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment