It is me, Milo.

It is me, Milo.

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Scottish Highland Games!

Guid eenin!  Hey!  Mucker!  Hou ar ye?  A mist ye sae muckle!  Ae moment please!  A need tae practice ma Scots.  We went to my first Scottish Highland Games today.  We got in for free, just because I am soooooo cute!  Nah, just kiddin, it was because it was already over by the time we got there.  We still got to walk around lookin at stuff though.  Got to see guys in short skirts!  Wow.  Can we say, "Razor"?  Lol.  Just kiddin!  : )..   Here's some pics from our visit.
Here's Emmy and me chillin' out.  : )..
 Dude in a skirt!
 Little dude in a skirt!
 Emmy's friend from last year participating in Emmy's favorite activity.
 A girl in a skirt.  Emmy kept stickin her head up under it!
 Whew!  Long walk!  Had to rest up!
Yummy, cold, cold water!
Speakin of, I'm gonna head out and jump in my spish spash pool for a bit!  Guid cheerio the nou, guid night and sweit dreams.  See ye efter!  : )..
(If ya need a translator, here's the link:  http://www.linguanaut.com/english_scots.htm)

No comments:

Post a Comment