It is me, Milo.

It is me, Milo.

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I'm back! Been crazy busy! : )..

Whew.  Been a busy and crazy couple weeks since I've been on here.  Saw Famous Seamus and the Travelbongs in Lone Jack, MO & met a few new friends!  Here's a great video by them!  Check it out!
All my friends know the Low Rider!
Woot!  How awesome are they?!  I know them personally!  They've played at my house!
I would post some pictures, but for some reason, it's taking forever and a day for the picture to load up.  Anyway, after that, I went to my first day of Intermediate puppy training.  I have Karen the Cairn Terrier trainer instead of Kevin now.  Yay for Karen, but I miss my friend Kevin too.  Anyway, I learned that I don't have to bark at other dogs like Emmy does!  I can be a good little boy when I'm not around her.  Daddy had a cold the next week and stayed home with us for a couple days.  Momma and Emmy came down with the same cold, so I got to go to this last week of puppy training all by myself with Daddy.  : )..  I learned how to sit nicely and wait while people greeted him first.  I did a great job.  I also learned "Park it", where I go and get on a pillow or a blanket and relax for a minute.
Anyway, I'm still here, still movin, still just as sweet as ever.  My momma said I am the sweetest little puppy that has ever been.  I know it!  I'm full of sugar for sure!  Woot!  Alrighty.  Gotta go snuggle for a while!  Catch ya laterz!

No comments:

Post a Comment