It is me, Milo.

It is me, Milo.

Friday, June 3, 2011

More "Things With No" Masterpieces..

I've been bizzee workin on my collection.  I'm great at this!  Practice makes perfect.  I'll be rollin in pupperoni before long!  Check out my new stuff!  It's pawsome!  : )..  Enjoy!  Feel free to buy anytime! 
I call this one, "Dog with no face".
And, "Dog with no ears and a butt". 
 "Hoof with no cow"?  Lol.  Alright.  You caught me, it came like that!  But I chew on it all the time!!
 "Leash with no puppy!  Run free Emmy!  Run free!  Now come back!  Come back Emmy!" 
"Head with no mouse".
My new monkey, I call it, "Monkey with no ear."
 And finally, the piece d'resistance..  I tore this monkey a new one!  ; ).  Lol.  Sorry, couldn't resist!
I was after that squeaky thing inside!  You know!  It's like the prize in a new box of cereal!  You gotta have it!  Alrighty, that's it for now, gotta go play with my new squeaky thing now!  Peace out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment