It is me, Milo.

It is me, Milo.

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Emmy's Birthday Celebration!

We had sooo much fun on Tuesday!  We didn't know we were going to do anything that day, momma and daddy surprised us.  They stopped by and got a "picnic" lunch from McDonald's and went to a park to eat.  They got us each a plain cheeseburger to snack on.  : )..  It was sooo yummy!  Here's a picture of us waiting patiently for a bite!
 Here's another close up picture of me!  How could you resist a face like this?  Seriously?  : )..
 We stopped by PetCo and got some yummy cookies and treats off their treat bar to take home and some new squeaky tennis balls too!  I love squeaky toys!  They are pawsome!  : )..
 Then we got to stop by and see Uncle Steve!  We love Uncle Steve!  Uncle Steve is great!!!  Emmy had sooo much fun that day.  We love us some Uncle Steve!
And finally, here I am snugglin.  I am sooo irresistable.  Right?
Btw, it's my first birthday on Thursday.  It doesn't seem like I should be that old already.  Whew!
I'm getting sooo big!  I'm starting to get a little aggressive towards other puppies though.  Emmy
says that momma and daddy are going to get me a dog whisperer for my birthday.  Ha!  That's
funny.  Right?  Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment