It is me, Milo.

It is me, Milo.

Monday, October 3, 2011

I'm baaack! : )..

I've been helpin momma write her blog a lot.  I bark at her all the time and she writes it down for me.  : )..  Lol.  Alright.  So, I think I help her out.  I bark at her everytime she's on the computer until she tells me I'm sooo cute and picks me up.

I also hurt my left paw a couple weeks ago.  : (..  Ouchie!!  I jumped up on the couch with momma and my foot went down between the cushion and the arm of the chair, all the way to the springs.  I don't know if I hit a furniture tack or a spring that was pokin up, but it jabbed the pad on my foot!  Ohhh that hurt sooo bad!  I bled soo much!  Momma felt soooo sorry for me!  Don't you all?  : (..  She put some peroxide on a paper towel and dabbed at it, and then put some neosporin on it a few times.  I hobbled around that night and part of the next day.  Ohhh, it still hurt sooo bad.  I finally got to where I could walk on it, but I'm still holding my foot up when I run.  Lol.  You should see me!  I'm almost as fast on three legs as I am on four!  Whoosh! 

Momma said I have to go see the doctor today to make sure that it's not infected, although we have all looked and can't see anything.  But, since I'm still holding it up when I run, she and daddy wanna have it checked out.  I like Dr. Swoope.  He gives me honey.  That stuff is delicious!  Yummy!  Not sure if I will like him lookin at my foot though!  I don't like it when momma and daddy try lookin at it either!  Yeow!  I lick it all the time so you know it's clean.  But..  Momma still wants to make sure it's alright.  I'll letcha know how that goes.  They are takin me to the doctor later today..  Dontcha feel sorry for me???  : (..  Sigh..  I'll make it though..  : )..  I'm a tough little boy! 

Which reminds me!!  Momma said my first birthday is coming up on October 13th!  We are going to have a birthday party this weekend because Emmy's second birthday is tomorrow!  Pawsome!  We are going to hopefully get new toys (yeah, I have pretty much chewed all our toys to pieces!  Lol.), and maybe have our friends Uncle Steve and Dee come over!  Doesn't that sound like fun?  I think so!

Alrighty!  Time to go bark at some squirrels and kitties outside!  Later!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment