It is me, Milo.

It is me, Milo.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

It's my very first birthday! Woof!!

Momma said we are going to have sooo much fun, just like we did on Emmy's birthday!  I can't wait!  She's taking a vacation day so that she can spoil me rotten!  That NEVER happens!  Ever.  I'm not spoiled at all!  Lol.  Not even a little bit!  Alright.  Yeah.  You got me.  I am spoiled rotten.  : )..  But I'm worth every minute of that.  It's my birthday today!  I'm going to be dreaming of squeaky toys, balls, bones, cookies, pupperoni and stuffed animals all night long!  Oooh, I can't wait for tomorrow!  I've already gotten some birthday cookies!  Yay!  'Cause it's my very first birthday today!  It's my birthday..  It's my birthday..  It's my birthday..  Go Milo!  Go Milo!  It's my birthday..  Oops.  Sorry!  Lol.  Gotta little carried away there...  But..  Hey!  It's my birthday!  Did I mention that yet?  ; )..  Ya gotta love me though.  My momma says so!  Alrighty, I gotta go to sleep so I can wake up to my birthday treats!  Woof!  Cya laters!!!  (itsmybirthday!)

No comments:

Post a Comment