It is me, Milo.

It is me, Milo.

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Our weekend.. : )..

We got to spend the entire weekend with Momma.  She played with us, snuggled with us, took a little nap with us.  It was great!  Jackson came over a couple times and played too.  It won't be like that for long.  We are getting some railroad ties to put along the torn up fence so that we don't have dogs chewing on the chain link fence and getting under it. 

Here's some of my oldies but goodies.  Here's a video of me when I was a little puppy (I'll be six months on the 13th!).  Look what I can do to knotty chew bones!


Here's a picture of me during my first real snow.


Wasn't I such a cute little puppy?  I'm getting big now.  I was over 15 pounds last week.  I wonder how big I am now?  I'm bigger than my older sister!  I stand taller, and I'm huskier.  That's ok, though, boys are supposed to be bigger.  : )..  Speakin of my sister, I'm gonna run and play with her for a bit.  Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment