It is me, Milo.

It is me, Milo.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The bear has gone home with her family! : )..

I can run and play, and run and play, and run and play!  I can patrol my house and make sure that everyone is safe, although the bear made sure of that while she was here, too!  Thanks Big Bear!  : )..  Thanks for keeping our house safe!  No one would have tried breakin in here with her by the door!  Yikes!  She'd have eaten them for sure!  She never ate me!  Yay!  I'm still here, alive and kickin.  And JUMPIN!  I figured out that I can jump up and climb over our baby gate!  Lol.  It's no match for me!  I can do it!  Yay!  I'm so big!  Here's some pictures of me playin outside with my sister yesterday!  We had fun!  It was soo nice.


Look at those big teeth!  


Is the bear over there?  No.  Just Jackson and Daisy.  Is it over there?  Nope.  Just Katie and Harley D.


Is it..  In the house?  Yup!


  Look how fast I am!  I tell ya, I'm like lightnin!  Whoosh!  
There I go!  Whee!  Look at me go!  Run like da wind!

Alrighty!  I gotta go help scoop some bear scat.  (momma says it's bear..  umm..  i mean newfoundland poop.  lol.  anyone wanna help?)

No comments:

Post a Comment