It is me, Milo.

It is me, Milo.

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Whatta nice, relaxin weekend..

Ya.  Right.  Whenever the Van Horn High School function is over.  Momma said if they don't turn their crap down over there, she's gonna blow a gasket and a couple transformers.  Bzzt!  Party's over.  : )..  Lol.  Go momma!

Here's some fun stuff for the weekend.  Here's a duck that momma and daddy bought us last week.  Here it is before I really got started....


Here's what it looked like after I worked on it a little....


Momma said gas prices cost an arm and a leg, so I tried to help!  Woof!  I'm such a good boy!  : )..


Here's a couple pictures of my very cute, older sister.  I wuv my sister.  She's such an awesome pawsome!  Woof!  Woof!   Woof!  : )..



 Momma had to adjust our baby gate.  Ha!  I told you I could run like lightnin!  Guess what??  I can jump like a frog too!  I can not only jump and climb up and over that baby gate (Ha!  It's for babies!), but I can also jump on top of that box!  Now, I just have to work on clearing both of those hurdles!  I can do it!


Whew.  Let's take a breather for a minute.  This picture was taken while the bear was still here.  Look how tired I was!  I was out like a light, safe by my momma's foot!


Momma had to work around the house today, all while enduring the school noise from a block away.  She rode Forest Gump around the back yard and cut our grass so it didn't look like crap out there anymore.  Speakin of crap, you shoulda seen her havin to scoop bear scat with a shovel.  Lol.  Whew.  All gone.  : )..


Alrighty, momma said she's gotta go scoop more bear scat outta the front yard and then try and cut the grass out there too!  We're gonna watch from the safe confines of the front window!  We'll let'er know if she missed a spot!  Cya later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment