It is me, Milo.

It is me, Milo.

Friday, April 22, 2011

OMG! : O....... Lion's and Tiger's and BEARS! Oh My!!

Ok.  Remember when I said I could take care of bears?!  Scratch that!  ACK!!!  OMG!!!  NOO!!!  HELP!!!  There's one in our house!!!  Really!!!  Help me!  Help me!  Help meeeeeeee!  This thing is HUGE!  HUGE I TELL YA!!  Emmy says she's not scared of it!  I am!  I'm still yittle!  I saw my short life flash in front of my eyes!  You should see this bear!  Look!  Look how BIG it is!!  I'm tellin ya!  It's HUGE!!  HUGE I SAY!!


OMG!  It's going to EAT me!  Is it still there?  I can't bear to look! (lol)

On a lighter note, it's momma's birthday today.  She swears that the bear isn't really a bear but a sweet little puppy that is just here for a while.  I'm not so sure.  It looks like a bear to me!  It's HUGE!  Isn't it??!!  She swears that the bear won't eat me and just wants to play with me.  I hid under the bed and barked at it.  Beware!  You should see what I ..  Oh yeah..  Nevermind!  I am scared of bears!  Ok..  Changing the subject!  Look at the pretty picture of the green, green, green trees that momma took.  Aren't they great?  I bet that bear is as big as those trees!  Bigger even!  Ack!  (there is a BEAR in our house!  did i say that before?)  Anyway, here's the tree picture!


Momma said that Spring is her favorite season because everything turns green and warm weather is here instead of Fall when everything turns brown and all we get is snow.  I like snow.  Snow is great!  Do you like (ACK!  THERE. IS. A. BEAR. IN. OUR. H.O.U.S.E!!) snow?  I like warm weather too.  Emmy and I go outside a lot when it's warm.  Wait!  There was a bear in our yard too!  Look!


Look at her teeth!  My bear, what BIG teeth you have!  (the better to eat you with, my dear)  Noo!  Ok.  Momma said the bear's momma said she doesn't like to eat furry four legged critters, but likes string and soap and a few other inanimate objects.  I'm trying to be brave, but it's not easy with a bear in the house!  Ack!  I'm going to go hide now!  Ya'll take care and wish me well!  Later!
(unless the bear has eaten me....)

No comments:

Post a Comment