It is me, Milo.

It is me, Milo.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Fluff and Rubber..

We had a great time playing with our toys this morning.  However, I don't think the toys would agree.

Big floppy, one eared dog say, "What?!"


We ran around like chickens with our heads cut off..  Err..  Ripped off..

Here are some earlier shots of me, back when I was just a baby.  I wasn't very old.  Tomorrow is my sixth month birthday.  We are getting up early and going to see Liz at Deogi Pointe for a haircut.  I can't wait!

One eye duck says, "Hmm.  I see."


People make the BEST squeaky toys when you bite them on the foot!  You should hear them go!


This is one of momma's favorite pictures of me.  I have to admit, I am pretty darn cute!  They say boys are made of snails and puppy dog tails?  If they are attached to this puppy, I'm betting they are better than girls with sugar and spice anyday!


And this is the first time that Daddy held me.  It was the day I came home to live with my family.  I was scared, but I'm not any more.  I have an older sister who plays with me, toys galore, food to eat, a warm bed to sleep on, people to protect, dogs, squirrels, birds and cats to bark at!  This place isn't so scary after all!  Here's to another happy six months!  Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment