It is me, Milo.

It is me, Milo.

Saturday, April 16, 2011

We got to go to the puppy store today!

Yay!  We went to the puppy store today!  We got a new spiky, squeaky ball to play with.  Here's a picture of me on the way to the puppy store!


I like the puppy store.  It's a lotta fun!  There are puppies there!  There are kitties there!  There are people who will pet you and rub your tummy!  There's toys and treats..  I love the puppy store!  After that, I helped Daddy BBQ (and eat!) some chicken!  It was delicious!  Yummy!


I like chicken!  It's sooo yummy!  Do you like chicken?  I like chicken.
Later, I posed for some pictures.




After supper, Daddy built a fire outside.  Shhhh.  Lol.  Nah.  We didn't start a fire outside.  No sir!  : )..  (uh huh, we really did!)


Alrighty, I've had a long day.  Think I'll take a cat nap.  Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment