It is me, Milo.

It is me, Milo.

Friday, April 8, 2011

We got new toys!

Momma bought us each a new toy at the dollar store yesterday!  She bought us a blue shark and a killer whale.  Here's what they looked like yesterday!  Look how cute they are!


 Here's us playin with them yesterday afternoon before momma went to work! 


Here's what the whale looked like last nite.  Green Peace would not be happy!  Lol.  (you should see what I can do to bears and beavers, too!)


Here's what the shark looked like last nite!  Emmy wouldn't let me play with it!  : (..  Sniff.

     Her toy was still intact.  : (..  She wouldn't let me have it.  Don't you feel sorry for lil' ole me?  Hmm?
     She let me play with it today though!  Woo!  Hoo!  Look at me go!

 

And finally..........


   It wasn't the shark's day either.
  Oh well, I'm off to find more toys!
Cya later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment