It is me, Milo.

It is me, Milo.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Whew...

Jackson came over and played with us on Sunday.  He needed a bath, so Daddy and Uncle Steve gave him one.  He also got his hair trimmed, he had a lotta hair covering his eyes and some near his nose that had gunk in it.  He looked a lot better, smelled a lot better and was a happy little puppy after they were through!  He ended up spending the night with us after that.  His momma and daddy never called or came looking for him, but once he went home the next day, he's been living inside their house at night.  : )..  You are welcome, our little friend, you are welcome.  Here's a picture of him gettin his bath...


After he went home on Monday, I got to spend a little quality time with momma.  She was rubbin my tummy.  I like that!  It makes me so happy.  : )..  Can you tell?


Again, aren't I just the cutest little puppy you have ever seen?  I'm mean, c'mon!  How could you resist a face this cute?  You can't!  You are under my spell!  You will do as I say!  Bring me some Pupperoni!  Stat!  : )..  Just kiddin.  (no i'm not, i could really use some pupperoni!  you are still under my spell, right?)


Emmy and I finally decided to take a moment and pose for you.  It doesn't happen often, and momma never has her camera ready when it does.  Lol.  We move like lightnin!  Lightnin I tell you!  Whoosh!  Anyway, that's our new green, spiky, squeaky ball that we got at Petco this weekend.  It already lost the squeaker though!  We'll still play with it, even if it doesn't squeak any more.  I like playin, playin's great!  Do you like playin?  We like to play!  It's so much fun!


Alrighty!  Gotta go find our non-squeaky ball and play for a while before momma has to go to work!  Cya later!!  Lightnin I tell ya!!
; )..




No comments:

Post a Comment